Sunday, January 11, 2009

A few more sweater shots




So I decided on the theme UP adventures for the blog, but I will allow myself few more random posts before I begin the new theme. School starts tomorrow, and I am trying to reflect on productive and good things that I did during the break. I am happy to not only have started and finished Alan's sweater, but I am proud that I finally finished the sweater I started for myself last February. I stopped working on it because I couldn't figure out how to knit the hood; luckily, my good friend Katy was able to help me with this over Christmas. This was my second attempt at making a sweater for myself. The first one was too short in the torso, and then I accidentally felted and shrunk it. This one was also too short in the torso, but I was able to block it. (The blocking messed up the hood a bit, but made the sweater a bit longer.) For any knitters out there, I recently joined the online community ravelry.com, and I would encourage you all to do the same. It is a very useful site.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am extremely impressed. Looks great!

Kelsey said...

Those turned out great!!!! Dang you're good.