Saturday, January 10, 2009

Engagement Sweater for Alan


I know I haven't posted for some time, and I didn't make keeping up with my blog a New Year's resolution, but I do hope to start blogging more often soon. I would like to blog on a theme, but I am just going to stick to posting random bits of my life until I can think of something good. I decided to make Alan this sweater after we became engaged. The wool is from a company in Michigan, which is kind of cool, and the pattern was super easy to follow. I knit the whole sweater in one piece, and the only part I had to sew was the pits. I'd be happy to pass on the pattern to anyone who wants it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Daaamnn, you're one talented lady.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Alison, I'm impressed! Have fun with all your wedding plans.

Unknown said...

Very nice!!!